THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHAWHEE OFFERS TO ACCESS OUR SITE INCLUDING OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS, SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY WHAWHEE ON OUR SITE. BY USING OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY WHAWHEE (including without limitation, the eventual realization of a search), YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
(a) "We" and "our" refers to WHAWHEE, and
(b) "You" refers to the user of this site.
1. Authorized users. Only individuals and entities that have legal personality under the applicable law are authorized to use our site and/or any services provided by WHAWHEE therein. You may use the Services only in compliance with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, local, state, national and international. You must provide us with accurate information, including your real name, email address, location, year of birth and password to create your account WHAWHEE. We can without notice, modify, suspend, vary characteristics or set limits on the use of the services. You are responsible for safeguarding the password you use to access the services and any activities or actions that occur under your password. Persons wishing to use our site and/or any services provided by WHAWHEE on this site must be at least 14 years old; therefore, by accepting these Terms, you acknowledge that you are at least 14 years old. WHAWHEE can contact you at any time, asking for actual proof of age by presenting a copy of a picture ID or equivalent. If such documentation is not delivered within the time you are told, WHAWHEE reserves the right to block or cancel your account. The identification data to be provided will be used exclusively by WHAWHEE’s authorized personnel for this identification task; it won’t be used for any other purpose. If WHAWHEE is informed that a child under 14 is registered as a user on WHAWHEE, we will adopt the necessary measures and we can remove or block that user's account. If you are between 14 and 18 years old it’s recommended that you always remain in the company of your parents or guardians to use o interact with WHAWHEE through the different interfaces, as well as when you are posting or sharing any content.
2. Obligations. You shouldn’t do any of the following when accessing or using the services of WHAWHEE: (i) Use the services for unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities, (ii) Upload or post any Content (as defined below ), in violation of these Terms, (iii) Use the services to send spam (unsolicited bulk communications), (iv) Access or interfere with private areas of services, WHAWHEE’s computer systems, or WHAWHEE’s systems providers, (v) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures, (vi) Access or search or, attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interfaces that are provided by WHAWHEE (and only in accordance with these terms and conditions), unless specifically authorized to do so in a separate agreement with WHAWHEE, (vii) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any electronic communication or publication, (vii) Utilize the Services to send identification information sources altered, deceptive or false; (viii) Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to) access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, spamming, mail-bombing the services, or creating contents in such a manner as to interfere with, or create an undue burden on services. We may make available one or more APIs to interact with the service. Using the API WHAWHEE is subject to these terms and obligations of WHAWHEE API, which will be published before these APIs available (as part of these terms).
3. Fees for use of our website. Currently, we allow users of our site and of the services to use them free of any charges. We reserve the right to start charging fees or modify them for the use of our website and/or any services provided by WHAWHEE in it, at any time.
11. Links to other sites. Our site may provide links to other websites or resources. As such, we declare no control over such sites and resources and, therefore, you agree that we are not responsible for: (a) The availability (or unavailability) of such sites or resources, or (b) Any content, advertising, products, services or other material contained in (or accessible or available in or through) any such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or injury caused (or allegedly caused) by or in connection with the use of any content, advertising, product, service your other materials found in (or accessible or available on or through) any such sites or resources.
12. Allowed form of access. You understand, acknowledge and agree that our site is designed to be used manually and agree not to use our site (or any of the content contained therein) or any service provided by WHAWHEE otherwise (i.e. through computer systems and applications, automatic connection or otherwise) without the prior written consent of WHAWHEE. Furthermore, you agree not to interact with our site (or any of the content contained therein) or any services provided by WHAWHEE by any application other than a commercial standard web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox), via mobile phone, or through some of the WHAWHEE applications for mobile devices.
13. Permitted use of our Site. You may only use our site (or any content therein) and/or any services provided by WHAWHEE on the site (including, without limitation, data derived from searches on our site) regarding the nature of these services. Any other use of our site (or any content in it) or any other service provided by WHAWHEE on the site (including, without limitation, data derived from searches on our site) is strictly prohibited.
15. Notifications. All notices must be sent to WHAWHEE by mail sent to the headquarters of WHAWHEE, as detailed in the contacts section on our site. All communications will be sent to you will be made to the email address you provide WHAWHEE.
16. Notification procedure in case of illicit activities. If you believe that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity, included in or accessible through the site, and in particular, violation of rights intellectual property or other rights, you must send a notice to WHAWHEE in which is expressed as follows:
- Complainant's contact details: name, identification number or passport number, address, phone number and email address;
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the site and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, and specific indication of protected content and its location on the Website;
- Facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of such activity, and
- Express declaration, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information in the notification is accurate and the illegality of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
Thank you for using WHAWHEE.